Mustang RV Park
Mustang RV Park located in Aubrey/Pilot Point Texas, just 30 miles from the Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) area. Our Aubrey/Pilot Point TX RV Park has large lots to accomodate you. We are 7 miles east of Aubrey and 7 mile southeast of Pilot Point Texas, only 12 miles from major shopping areas, and 30 miles to the Dallas metroplex.
Close enough to the city to have some fun and far enough away for you in your quest for quiet country living. Lowest cost RV Extended Stay/RV Pull Thru, located in North Texas.
Pay by the month, week, or the night, and come enjoy the country you knew long ago at our Aubrey/Pilot Point RV Park ... Mustang RV Park!
- No aggressive or constantly barking dogs. (Determined at Park Manager's discretion)
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times in Park. Do not leave dogs tied up outside when you are not home or overnight.
- Do not drive or push anything into the ground without managements permission.
- All dog enclosures must be approved in writing by park management.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH.
- Site payments and deposits (if applicable ) are to be paid in advance.
- Maximum of 1 RV, and 3 vehicles per site. Enclosed trailers 14 ft or less are allowed upon approval from management.
- Operating a business out of a site is prohibited,
- Sites must be kept clean and free of clutter. Determined at Park Managers discretion.
- Only toilet paper in toilets. ( Septic system approved.
- No open fires, all fires must be in an approved fire pit with protective screening.
- All units must be hooked properly (factory hook ups) to sewer (L's must be used), water (no dripping connections) and electricity. No generators (only in emergency)
- Quite time is from 10:00 PM to 8 AM. Violators will be ejected from the park.
- No vehicle repairs allowed on premises and all vehicles must be operable with current registration. Park your vehicles on gravel only. Not in the yard.
- Clothes lines are not permitted.
- All units must be kept in good condition. all covers in place, windows repaired with like materials etc. This will be at Park Managements discretion.
- No tarps allowed anywhere. Only patio furniture allowed outside on sites.
- Guests are responsible and must accompany any children under age 14.
- Do not store or leave your trash bags on the lot. Please put in dumpsters immediately.
- All RV’s and other vehicles must be capable of being moved, upon notice, and within 24-hours. If an owner of an RV or other vehicle cannot remove the same, the RV or vehicle may be removed by a third party at the owner’s expense.
- No outside appliances unless they are under the covered patio and approved by management.
- No fireworks or firearms are allowed anywhere on the property.
- Mustang RV Park will not accept mail delivered to the park for guests. Guests can obtain a P.O. Box number or ask for an alternative delivery method from the Pilot Point Post Office.
- No ATV’s ( 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, etc. ) are allowed to be driven anywhere on the property.
- Porches are allowed upon approval by management. They have to be small enough to be carried in the back of a pick up.
- Domestic disturbances, disruptive, harassing, aggressive or threatening behavior will not be tolerated and will lead to eviction from the park.
- RV site user is responsible for their own proper conduct and that of all visiting guests and occupants. All occupants of sites and guests for more than 24 hours must be registered with the park. Improper conduct will cause eviction from the park. (at park managers discretion).
- Please help conserve electricity and other utilities. No car, truck or RV washing with RV Park water.
- Late Fees – A $25.00 late fee will be assessed if you are more than 5 days late on your payment, unless you have made special arrangements with Management. A $5.00 fee will be added beginning the 6th day, each day, until delinquent rent is paid. If delinquent rent is not paid within 14 days you will be required to leave the park.